Select a personal game played against MadChess or played online.
- Select four critical positions from the game, either my move or my opponent’s move.
- Spend five minutes per position analyzing possible continuations.
- Do not use any computer assistance.
- Add variations to the PGN file.
- Run MadChess engine in MultiPV mode to verify analysis.
- Run Komodo* chess engine in MultiPV mode to verify MadChess analysis.
- Add interesting variations found by MadChess and Komodo to the PGN file.
- Write a blog post about the game, focusing on the critical positions.
* Or any other world-class chess engine.