Play against MadChess starting from a winning position.
- Select a game where a winning position was reached.
- But the stronger side failed to convert.
- And the game ended in a draw.
- Do not review computer analysis that shows winning continuations.
- Use a clock.
- Set to rapid time control (not bullet or blitz).
- This allows time to think about each move (rather than simply react).
- Set MadChess rating to 200 points above personal rating.
- Play the stronger side.
Attempt to win the game.